Monday 3 October 2011

Want to be successful online? Keys to Success Are:

We all want to be successful online, but often times forget about very important components that successful people possess. Today I wanted to go over three things that have allowed me to run my online business successfully. Quite honestly, if  you don't have these three things in place, you'll have a
 hard time making your online business succeed.

 Key #1 - Focus

 I know it sounds like an old cliche, but how many times have you tried to venture into too many things when it comes to Internet Marketing. Apparently, there are tons of ways to make money on the Internet, but you really have to focus on one at a time.

 Let's say you have two cars. Would you be able to drive those two cars at the same time? Humanly speaking, you wouldn't. One could make a living online from ppc, cpa, email marketing,
 blogging, affiliate marketing, copy writing, article writing and the list goes on. The sad truth is, it would be a headache to try and do all of those things at once. I'm not condoning trying to make money online with more than one method, but at least make sure you are earning a descent amount of money
 with a primary method before going into another category in Internet Marketing.

 Key #2- Execution

 It feels good to know the correct way to make money online, but a major problem that many people have is "execution". If you've decided you're going to be an article writer for people, it might daunt on you sometimes the amount of work you have to do. If you've decided to be an ultimate blogger
 and make money that way, sometimes you might not feel up to writing an article for your viewers.

 Execution is what I like to call the opposite of "going through the motions". I run my own seo company and I do admit, there are sometimes I don't feel like working, but I have to or my customers will go somewhere else for their needs. There will be times you'll go through the motions when creating your online empire, but brush it off and keep pushing forward!

 Key #3- Knowing When Enough Is Enough

 Yes focusing and executing are some important keys to your online success, but there does come a time when you have to say enough is enough. What I mean by that, is spending too much time on the computer.

 I was once a victim of this, spending 10-16 hours a day and at least 8 of those hours I was non-productive. It's absolutely fine to work hard when trying to run a successful online business, but you must remember to keep the Internet and real life separated. I know sometimes you may get anxious about make money on the internet, but to be honest, the most success comes when you're relaxed and have a system in place.

 It's wise to schedule out what exactly you're going to do when you start working online for the day. You can say to yourself, I'll spend 2 hours writing this...an hour doing that... and so forth. You may not realize it sometimes, but you can stay on the computer too long and waste lots of time doing nothing. The better you keep your personal life and your online business separated, the better your Internet marketing efforts will be, trust me, I know.

 Running a successful online business can take lots more things into the appreciative, but what I have listed are three keys that have helped me become successful. If you can develop focus, execute what you need to be doing and work strategically & know when enough is enough, your online business will have a better chance of succeeding for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Associate Store